The next Luzerner Spieltage are just around the corner.
And we need you for that!
Please contact us today and let us know your dream job. Of course we try to meet your wishes, but we are happy if you are flexible.
Our goal is to keep the duration of the shifts as short as possible. The Spieltage last as follows:
Saturday, 9 February 2019, 10 a.m. to midnight
Sunday, 10 February 2019, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
In return, you not only deserve our thanks. You will also be invited to a thank you dinner. There we will pass the time with one or more board game adventure with food and drink into the evening hours.
The following jobs are available:
- You are responsible for the well-being of all.
- Under the guidance of our chef André, you work in a team and prepare the meals (don't worry, the menu is simply, you don't have to be a 5-star chef).
- Of course, you are also responsible for all other things in the kitchen, including washing up, clearing up and keeping order in the kitchen.
- You stand at the bar and serve the guests and supply them with drinks.
- You take the orders and pass them on to the kitchen team.
- Of course, you cash in, mental arithmetic or calculators are an advantage.
- You're in charge of the flea market.
- And you coordinate the sales.
- You're here to play and still want to help out?
- You are present around the tables and in the games library and consult our visitors based on your own experience, which game to recommend.
- You are also responsible if someone has rule questions, so that even large and complex games can unfold their charm.
- You address people, schedule new game rounds and draw people's attention to tournaments/events.
- You help on Friday evening with the setup.
- On Sunday, when the Spieltage are over, you'll help to dismantle and restore everything.
- You announce the highlights of our program several times a day.
- You announce the tournaments and announce the winner.
We are looking forward to your message and thank you for your support!